PLEASE READ OUR UPDATED POLICIES AND DISCLAIMERS TO COMPLY WITH COVID-19 GUIDELINES & SOCIAL DISTANCING PROTOCOLS!
COVID-19 Guidelines & Social Distancing Protocols
1. You're required to wear a face mask at all times during your visit at our salon. No exceptions! Your appointment will be rescheduled if you arrive without a face mask.
2. DO NOT bring your children or family to your appointment. To comply with new social distancing guidelines, we are no longer allowing guests to wait in our salon. They must wait outside the mall or in their vehicle. Only the individual receiving their service will be allowed inside our salon.
3. We are no longer accepting walk-ins. Please make sure to book your appointment online in advance.
4. If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or are sick, please stay home!
5. We encourage all clients to come in with their hair freshly cleaned in order to minimize time for the appointment.
6. Pre-Screening will be required. Please be prepared to sign our COVID-19 Liability Release Form and have your temperature taken before your service.
7. Due to new state guidelines, we are taking extra precautions to protect everyone in this establishment. We apologize in advance as prices have increased for certain services. Please check pricing with your stylist. We are recovering from a huge loss and have so many expenses just to meet guidelines to open our doors. Thank you for your business and understanding.
Your appointment is very important to us and is reserved especially for you. At our salon, we understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hour notice for cancellations.
Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services. As a courtesy, we text or email you one day before your appointment because we know how easy it is to forget an appointment you booked weeks ago, however, if we are unable to reach you, please understand that it is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times to avoid late arrivals, missed appointments and the resulting fees. Since the services are reserved for you personally, a cancellation fee may apply.
By booking your appointment, you agree to our policies and disclaimers.